Your role and your team:
Job Title: Safety Engineer
Start date: July 2022
End date: September 2022
This post is funded by the Aerospace Unlocking Potential project, which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Your day to day:
– Design, review and update the quality control and quality management systems policies
– Ensure all health and safety procedures are carried out according to regulations
– Prepare all documentation in relation to health and safety, regularly updating the manuals and distribute appropriately within the organisation
Skills and Qualifications:
– Degree in an engineering discipline and relevant QHSE qualifications
– Previous experience as a QHSE Engineer or Safety Officer
– Excellent communication skills to participate in the devising, supervision and delivery of training programmes
Vacancy expiry date
Life at SAMAD
SAMAD is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.